Job Title: Speech and Language Therapist – Band 6 (Part time)
Area: Greater Manchester NHS
Job Type: Locum
Contract length: Ongoing
Job details: To start asap.
- Experience of assessing and treating own caseload of patients, maintaining own records and inputting required data to local systems as an autonomous practitioner.
- Experience of delivering specialist clinical work as part of the SLT team. The work is with patients with varying needs in community settings.
- Experience of managing communication and swallowing disorders for adults with acquired neurological disorders in outpatient clinic and home settings
- HCPC registration
- Post basic training in dysphagia. Working at level C in RCSLT competencies.
- Degree in Speech & Language Therapy
- Knowledge of ESR, patient centre, Medisec systems
Working hours: Wednesday to Friday, 09.30 – 17.30.